Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks, Days 18, 19, 20, 21

What a thankless blogging slacker I am! It's time to catch up:

Day 18
I had dinner plans with friends tonight that I bailed on because I was too tired. I got home from work at 6:30, was recliner surfing by 7:30, and the next thing I knew it was 10:30. I'm thankful for recliner naps.

Day 19
Had a nice day running errands with my friend Pat. It's not everyone you can go to Target with and still have fun, but we managed.

Day 20
My daughter cooked spaghetti sauce all day. Like her Grandma Gioffre did, she flavors it with pork but takes the pork out before serving the sauce. That pork is incredible. When the sauce was done, Chrissy fished out the pork and brought it to me for my dinner because she knows I love it.

Day 21
I had a frustrating day at work today, making change after change on our Thanksgiving promotion, mostly because our managers can't get their act together. But a few of my co-workers...well, they're stellar. We bitch for a few minutes about the changes, then we put our heads together, cover each others back, and get the work done. I'm thankful for them.

Now - let's recap the last 3 weeks:
1. Gravy
2. Fannie Flagg
3. Gambling
4. Boss in Meetings
5. Fridays
6. Aunt Louise
7. Perfect Fall Days
8. Road Trips
9. Langston Hughes
10. Enlargement Pill Emails
11. No Cancer Head
12. Pretty Bowls
13. Free Mammograms
14. Unencumbered Saturdays
15. TVLand
16. Cake Balls
17. Blog Control
18. Big Lots Treasures
19. Scrabble Dictionary
20. Recliner Naps
21. Errand Friends
22. Sauce Pork
23. Stellar Co-workers

No comments:

Post a Comment