Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanks, Day 11

I had a mammogram today. I know – dermatologist earlier this week, mammogram today, I’ve certainly been thoroughly examined recently.

Anyway, the company I work for provides free mammograms if you carry their insurance. That always seems like such a good deal when I sign up for an appointment.

Then, when it comes time for the actual appointment and I leave my desk during my work day to walk to the mammo-mobile out in the back parking lot, I can’t help but question my judgment and wish I’d shelled out the co-pay at St. Anns.

It’s like having a mammogram in a van down by the river with all your co-workers, well, not watching but knowing what you’re doing.

But it’s certainly convenient and, as I said before, free.

So that’s it for today: I’m trying to be thankful for free mammograms.

No comments:

Post a Comment