Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanks, Days 15, 16 & 17

Day 15

I'm writing this a couple days late, but I'm sure on Day 15 I was thankful that this is my blog, I have creative control, and I can post or not post, whatever I feel like.


Day 16

I found a Barbie-sized Justin Bieber doll that I'm pretty sure a certain 8 year old will like for Christmas, as well as a bright pink Christmas stocking with a toe that curls up like an elf shoe. Her stack of gifts is getting larger...I'm having a lot of fun shopping for her...but I'm thankful I found these treasures at Big Lots.


Day 17

My Facebook Scrabble nemesis gave me a present today out of the goodness of her heart: an extra copy she had of the Official Scrabble Dictionary. I don't beat her very often and I'm grateful for any tool that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment