Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas - Day 1

Did you know the Twelve Days of Christmas are the days between Christmas and the Epiphany?

I didn't, but if you did, good for you! Now - forget about it. For my purposes, the Twelve Days of Christmas are going to refer to the twelve days before Christmas, from right now to Christmas Day.

I'm going to try - everyday - to share with you little nuggets of Christmas cheer.

So - on the first day of Christmas I found myself in the Toy Department at Meijer, looking for a gift for my new step-grandaughter Emily. It's a lot of fun to shop for a child, especially when you're as out of practice as I am. I spotted one of the items on her list: a FurReal Friends Lulu the Cuddlin' Kitty (shhh, don't tell her). It's a furry white stuffed animal that reacts to movement and touch. The batteries are included! So I put it in my cart and, that's right, it meowed from one end of Meijer to the other. I can't wait to give it to Em.

3 comments:

  1. That is so darn cute that the FurReal Friends Lulu the Cuddlin' Kitty meowed all the way across Meijer. So darn cute.

    I can hardly wait until tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew...but only because my birthday happens to fall on the Epiphany...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 1 update: Em's real grandma already bought Lulu. Bummer. But I'll find something else.

    ReplyDelete