Friday, March 15, 2013

15 Great Things About the Ides of March


1. My daughter is pregnant (so far, that’s made every day great)

2. My son had an interview for a swell new job

3. My son was asked for a second interview for that swell new job

4. My son’s girlfriend invited me to her OSU graduation in May
(she likes me, she really likes me!)

5. President Obama is the speaker at the May commencement
(I like him, I really like him!)

6. Sally Field quotes never get old

7. It’s Friday

8. It’s Friday and it’s warm outside

9. It’s Friday and it’s warm outside and I actually left the office
at lunchtime and bought a really cute Easter Thumper bunny
for my sweet Emily (don’t tell)

10. And a Jimmy John’s sub for me

11. And a Starbucks caramel frappacino

12. I got this card from a friend:



13. I actually have really good friends

14. None of them stabbed me either

15. After work, all I have to do is go home, get comfy, and finish reading my book



1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment earlier, but for some reason it's not showing up. Just wanted you to know I enjoy reading your blog Jeano.

    ReplyDelete