Friday, December 2, 2011

Bat Shit Crazy X3

1. I just have to say it - every one of my relatives over 40 years old is bat shit crazy. We fall into two categories: those who are on medication and those who ought to be.

2. My boss sits in a cubicle right across the aisle from me. This morning I heard him gasp and say "that can't be happening!" I glanced over to see him peering intently at his computer screen. I asked him what was wrong. My mind was running the gamut from his elderly mother being ill to our ecomm site crashing. But no. He was looking at the Ralph Lauren Rugby site and he thought the sweatshirt that he wanted to buy his DOG was sold out. Think about that. Ralph Lauren for his dog. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

3. A friend of ours who lives in a very nice condo complex has a gay couple for neighbors. They all woke up this morning to DIE FAG MOVE OR DIE spray painted across the outside wall of their homes. What the hell is wrong with people? That's so far beyond bat shit crazy it's scary.

1 comment:

  1. That's Awesome. Your boss is trying to buy sweaters for his dog, I'm thinking about making sweaters out of mine. Seriously, if you saw Roo through a bay window, you might make the mistake of thinking him a snow globe.

    ReplyDelete