Friday, July 2, 2010

Spyder Woman

Are you sick of reading about my car?

Sorry, but as someone who's always driven Accords and Corollas in the past, driving a car that garners attention is a fun, new experience for me.

So - I'm driving home from work on a beautiful evening, top down on my shiny silver Spyder, stopped at a traffic light.

I glance at the car next two me. Two men - the driver, who looked old but in reality was probably my age and the passenger, possibly his son - are openly staring.

Not at me.

When the passenger notices me noticing him, he smiles kind of apologetically and says "nice car."

"Thanks," I replied. "It's great on a day like this."

Then the driver says "Car like that is great on any day."

Boom boom.

2 comments:

  1. The hottest thing about that car is YOU driving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boom boom is right! you should have got his number! he obviously has good taste - and i'm talking about the young one! You could use a shiny new guy to go with your shiny car.

    ReplyDelete