Monday, February 9, 2015

Love & Sunshine

I rarely shop for myself at Bath & Body Works.  I’m way above the age demographic and I don’t want to smell like fruit.

So I know it’s irrational that I hate the name of their newest fragrance enough to write about it.

That's right: Love & Sunshine.

Love & Sunshine with, dear god, a “Stop and smell the happy” tagline.

Love & Sunshine. That’s just freaking irritating. The store that sells Kitchen Lemon, Japanese Cherry Blossom and Warm Vanilla Sugar should not sell Love & Sunshine.

(What's that you're wearing? Do I smell Love & Sunshine?)

What’s next in the happy sappy continuum?

“Introducing our newest fragrance, Babies & Puppies.”

Kittens & Cumulus Clouds

Happiness & Low Humidity

Martinis & Mild Breezes (I might buy that one)

I know this is a rant. I’m done now. Thanks for listening.

Love and sunshine,
Jeano


2 comments: