Friday, March 25, 2011

Flimpsy Bra

In January, I published an email my employer received from an upset customer about a sweater. At the time, I didn't realize it was the first of a series.

Following is a real, unedited email we received about a bra. I only deleted our company name and the contact information so I can keep my job.

To M, it's author, the only thing I can say is just be thankful your bra didn't get all link ball.

"I hav been a faithful shopper of (company) in bra and jeans but very faithful n my bra only buy them here for the last15yrs hav started my daughter,however for the last yr and last week just purchase a bra always buy (company)i notice the quality of my bra is not good at all i pay good money for these bras from 38-42.00 for my bras every trip sometimes 2 or 3 at a time on sat bought a(company)went for a black didnt hav one but need a bra so i boihht abrown one1st disapointment, 2days later it slidind and flimpsy, very disatified, didnt want to take bac cause i wore it, butpls do sumtin my daughyer and friend has already tried somewher elsei feel bad after i bragged on these underwire bras, wat to do now, i stuck wit a bra that not workin time after time i feel like i invested in a bad deal for the last yr and last week, my contact if u even care is(deleted)well thanks anyway....m"

4 comments:

  1. Flimpsy?!? I love it!!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would want someone to do sumtin if I boihht a flimpsy bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...maybe M was in some sort of bra-related danger when she typed and had to let you know before she was gone. She couldn't stand the thought of someone else getting hurt do to a flimpsy-bra tragedy. Here you guys are mocking her poor grammar, spelling and, well, really, everything about that letter. Just goes to show that no good deed goes unpunished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, wat to do now? like u even care...

    ReplyDelete